You were just a seventeen year old boy, who wanted to die.
I wish I could have told you then what I know now:
- that what you’re so upset about now, won’t bother you next month
- that most of your friends are fighting a battle just like you
- that I’ll always always be here for you
- that you will grow out of these awkward teens
- that life is long and it is all ahead of you and it’s going to be so so good!
- that you are beautiful
- that you are loved
… But at 16, I didn’t know … All I can do is live by my own words & always be aware of others fighting the invisible battle.
RIP my brother – Always loved & Never forgotten